Empowering men and women experiencing homelessness to rebuild their lives with the involvement of the community.
Friendship Place envisions a community and a nation where every person has a place to call home.
WHAT WE DO
We offer the most effective model for addressing homelessness, with innovative, customized programs that empower participants to rebuild their lives, find homes, get jobs and reconnect with friends, family and the community, permanently.
These innovative programs are person-focused, indiviudalized to meet the needs and goals of men and women experiencing homelessness.
- Outreach - Meeting people experiencing homelessness where they are - on the streets - offering basic necessities and inviting them in to the Welcome Center.
- Hospitality - A friendly and safe place for food, basic needs, support and conversation at our Welcome Center.
- Health care - Free medical and psychiatric services, no questions asked.
- Case management - Professional help, individualized action plans.
- Housing - Transitional shelter and permanent housing.
- Jobs - Mentoring, employer outreach, and job preparation, placement and retention.
- Education - In-service training, monthly workshops and presentations to community groups.
- Advocacy - Educating our elected officials and the community about solutions to homelessness.
- Veterans - Homelessness prevention, rapid re-housing, and policy advocacy.
Click here to read more about who we are!